Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament

Go down 
+2
Ed Breddy
Owen Farmer
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi Guys,

Rygas Roughnecks in Exeter are holding a fantasy tournament and we have been invited along. The Tournament is this Sunday 22nd November (sorry about the short notice) its £2 to enter, 2000 points armies and must be wysiwyg but don't have to be painted. There are no prizes, as they wanted this to be a friendly event however, bragging rights are there to be taken.

It might also be a good idea to the group going to Cardiff on the 5th Dec to try out your armies against some different opponents. If you are interested or have any questions then leave a post, if not I'll be at the club tomorrow night if you wanted to talk.

Cheers

Owen
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 pm

i'm interested
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: tourney   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Hmm im defo interested if i can arrange a weekend pass from the missus!

How many people going?

Whats £2 for?
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 pm

right got the pass

Whoo hoo lets kick some roughneck butt
Back to top Go down
Guy Ringham
Cross-Swords Member
Guy Ringham

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:27 pm

i'm interested plus it is practice for cardiff
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 pm

HI,

The £2 is to cover their costs of hiring the Hall in which they play. I'm trying to get the time off of work so I can come as well.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Anyone going to the Exeter tournament?   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 am

HI, I am interested in going, do you have an idea exactly where it is? or could we car share or something?

Swabs.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:28 am

I think I'm going too. Gonna filth it up...
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am

Anyone got any more information on it, like where it is exactly, if anyone needs a lift I can take 3 max.

Let me know as soon as possible.

WAAAAAGGGHH Swabs
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Roughnecks   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 am

Hey roberto when you say filth it up what you got in mind? Forest dragon and double plank list? Whoohoo that would be sweet!

Or 30 wardancers and 500 dryads he he

Im stuck myself, thinking along the lines of maybe trying something completly new like the coach or zombie dragon, but as we are representing the club maybe i should stick to something i know better. Then again last ttime i represented the club it didn't go so well. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 am

@ Swabs - I don't know where it's taking place. Owen is the guy with the info and I'm sure he'll appear soon to let us know. If Owen knows how many are going from Cross Swords we can work out something about transport. Cheers for the offer of a lift in any case.

@ Andy - Fffffffiiiilllllttttthhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I might try a wardancer based list. I'm falling back in love with the dancing guys.
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:49 am

actually im tempted to take the woodland folk as i havnt played them in ages!

hmmmm decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello,

Ah Swabs, we would be honored if you would join us. Do you think Simon would be interested? At the moment there are 7 confirmed: -

Rob
Andy
Guy
Ed
Ben
Swabs
Owen

I'm still waiting to hear from Derek and Jeremy.

Here are the directions to Rygas

http://www.rygasroughnecks.com/?page_id=52
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:26 pm

What time do we have to be there?
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Owen Farmer wrote:

they wanted this to be a friendly event

*dusts off Orion... cheers
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Rob Farmer wrote:
Owen Farmer wrote:

they wanted this to be a friendly event

*dusts off Orion... cheers

No Rob they said friendly not crazy No

We need to be there for 9am
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 pm

can't fucking wait for sunday or december re-written my list for maximum hurt bring on the roughnecks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:18 am

OK, I am in, Sim is looking after the baby Sad, If anyone needs a lift give me a ring on 01752 774756 so we can sort something out.

Swabs
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 am

Hi,

As for tomorrow transport wise, its probably best if we all meet up in the car park of the Westwood Inn at 8am. There are shops near by for foo but they have said its probably best to bring your own food.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 am

What time shall we meet up there? I am thinking 7:45ish.

Swabs
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:43 am

I'm thinking 8am it should only take 45min to get there.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 am

Ok cya there, my printer ran out of black ink, so I got no map at the moment Sad

Swabs
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:26 am

Don't worry about the map Swabs you can get a lift with Rob and I. Just be in the car park for 8am
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:44 am

Ah Sweet man, thanks so much Smile WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH alien
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:59 am

Busy building more Orks, though cant paint them in time as the weather is too bad to spray the undercoat onto them, unless I get up early and spray them Smile

Can`t believe I am going to use an unpainted unit, O the shame...the shame of it all.

Swabs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament   Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rygas Roughnecks Fantasy Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next