Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Doubles Results

Go down 
+10
Lee Stubbs
Ben Cushion
Ed Breddy
Jeremy Grimoldby
richayson
Jay Court
Ed Grimoldby
max ayson
Andi Avery
Rob Farmer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:23 am

Hay Rich,

Asking andi for a game next week, i take it then that you feel andy and yourself are going to loose your games tonight then!!!!!! lol! I'm looking forward to our game tonight sunny
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 am

me tooooooooooooo
just found my lucky skaven hat sorry andi game off next week

forwards or die trying
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 am

well i've got my blood drinkers teeth out for tonight and jays painting himslf red for luck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm

lee and Jay how did you do? ben and rich looked good for the win when i left.
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Rich & Ben won by approx 700-800 pts. The HPA is absolutley ridiculous!!
As is the P.Furnace. (Which we knew anyway).
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Jay Court wrote:
The HPA is absolutley ridiculous!!

unlucky mate.

HPA???????
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Hell Pit Abomination. Just didn't want to write the full name (which I've now had to do!)
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Jay Court wrote:
Hell Pit Abomination. Just didn't want to write the full name (which I've now had to do!)

Razz lol! Razz yeh its a bastard winning combat by 13 lol
Back to top Go down
Ben Cushion
Cross-Swords Member
Ben Cushion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Yeah was a bloody battle , just glad the HPA was on our side! Plus Rich had some insane rolls for no. of hits etc. Never seen so many 5s and 6s. Hopefully next time my Black Orcs and Grimgor will see some action. tongue
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:42 am

Well done guys lets hope you can carry that into the next round, we'd love to see you in the semis so we can smash you!!!
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 am

cheers boys what a great game Very Happy
i think me and ben learn`t alot and can carry our new found skill opppps sorry luck into the next round never played against chaos dwarfs before so should be interesting seeing as the stumoy little f ******s don`t move speed and first turn will be critical
so again no tactics were saving them for andi and derek cheers cheers cheers cheers (if we go through))

star turn had to be bens doom diver in turn 1 with a perfect shot on some horsey things (nice) and a under rated rat called an abonination.inflicted one or two wounds here and there might have to try harder with that one next time tee hee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
up the greenskins and the chittering hoards and underrated abominations everywhere lol!
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

So the tournament moves on with a semi final booked for the double vamps list and ben and richie progressing onwards into the second round to face warriors and chaos dwarves.

Id like to thank jerry and max for the game last night, it was very interesting and hard fought and you guys played well but for a few mistakes. Nevertheless its a game about learning and i hope to play you guys soon in the near future.

Id also like to point out the very cowardly treeman ancient on the table next to me who ran and kept on running for the (almost) entire game! Wuss!
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 pm

i think that hat did the trick rich
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: the big match   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Well well well, Rich & Ben allow me to introduce myself as the stumpy f*#@%r, who by divine right am leading the glorious tainted (chaos dwarves to you!), Sorry it took so long to summon up the courage to face us! it has however given us the oppurtunity to invite you for dinner, we've kidnapped Owens notorious hafling chef, yes the pound entry fee is ransom ( or was that the price to pay to see Rob & Owen tumble out of their own event Ha!). the chef has taken some thoughts, seasoned them with some bad experiences and let them stew and created a dish called defeat be careful it can leave a bitter tatste but fear ye not there is humble pie for afters. Oh and don't worry about us we've got H.P.A on toast!!! Laughing

so thurs ok for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Ben Cushion
Cross-Swords Member
Ben Cushion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm

A little being like yourself is not worthy of such a big ego, but don't worry Orc choppas and Skaven claws shall cut you down to size. We shall see who will be eating humble pie at the end. Twisted Evil

Oh and yeah Thursday is fine.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

andy white wrote:
we've kidnapped Owens notorious hafling chef, yes the pound entry fee is ransom

Andy please don't joke about the chef as you wouldn't understand the the can of worms that you would be opening. You could not imagine the kinda pain that would be heading your way!!
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:10 am

how can i possibly pass upon invite from chef ramsey.although a dish of crushing defeat is definatly not appealing so we will be ordering adish of over confidence then followed by crushing defeat for one side only
cant wait see you thurs
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: the chef   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

Owen, please you expect me to believe your halfling is the inspiration behind Steven Seagals character in "Under Siege"..... him he's just a cook!
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm

hey ben talking of tactics we need to get our general into combat he`ll feel he`s missing out on the party and we can`t have that or he won`t turn up for the final else Cool
it was a shame andi and kev were toooooooooooo scared to come and watch as they would have seen well you know and at least they don`t know our secret tactics
can`t wait till thurs
where can i find the current army list for chaos dwarfs the only one i can find is 12 years old and out of date
i`ve been practiceing dice rolls and will only use my 5 lucky die only

attack or die trying
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:41 pm

andy white wrote:
Owen, please you expect me to believe your halfling is the inspiration behind Steven Seagals character in "Under Siege"..... him he's just a cook!

He's not just a cook he a god damn seal! BTW has anybody seen miss july?
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Owen Farmer wrote:

BTW has anybody seen miss july?

yes about a 10 on the hot-o-meter. especially when she comes out of the cake
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

I agree, but can we stay on topic please? This is meant to be for the fantasy knockout tournament.

This thread will be temporarily locked if anybody abuses/spams it up.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 am

Here's how things stand at the moment:

Andi and Derek (WIN) vs Jeremy and Max
Simon and Tom vs Josh and Mike
Kev and Andy vs Ben and Rich

So Andi and Derek are through to the semis and there are two more games to play in the quarters. Remember, highest scoring losers also go through to semis draw.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 am

Jay Court wrote:

I agree, but can we stay on topic please? This is meant to be for the fantasy knockout tournament.

This thread will be temporarily locked if anybody abuses/spams it up.

Thanks

Oh no looks like the forum police have found us ..... RUN!! Suspect

Last edited by Owen Farmer on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Here's the response to your post Rich!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Doubles Results
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next