Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Hulk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Jolly
Dan Jolly

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:52 am

So know that people will probably have their copies of Space Hulk and have been through the opening it up and screaming in delight bit perhaps we could talk about the different missions and how we are getting on.

We have been playing the first mission as a kind of demo in the store(GW Truro) and so far the genestealers are kicking ass! It was something like 18 Games to 28 in the genestealers favour. The guy with the flamer keeps getting pounched on and killed giving an auto win to the Stealers!

Have seen some fairly amazing stuff like the lone flamer dude rocking out and almost completing the mission before three rolls of a one saw a stealer leap through the flames and eat him alive! Good times!
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am

Im playing a game tonight with Ant so watch this space lol ^_~
Back to top Go down
Chris Culpan
Cross-Swords Member
Chris Culpan

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Result = Awesomeness

i am officially lovin space hulk and starting to understand the hype Very Happy

cant wait to get my copy
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am

I am so chuffed that everybody is feeling the love for spulk. there is no other game that gets you sweating and swearing like this
(Shoot! Double! Jam! S##T! S##T! S##T! CPs! Clear Jam! Yes!!!!!!! Die you B#####D!........Oh B#####ks!)

I say play some more of these games and then we should add "genestealer" and get the psi combat going
not only does everybody start using the warp; but genestealers get guns!

We can do the double level games, throw in rubble, crates & pitfalls.

Don't forget the rules for spacemarines and chaos, it all there for us to abuse

CAMPAIGNS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
JamesLye
JamesLye

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:54 pm

I do believe Space Hulk will dominate for a while, Im reading the rules at the moment so you can play as Marines and I can run a game as stealers ^_^
Back to top Go down
Chris Culpan
Cross-Swords Member
Chris Culpan

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 pm

any luck ant will bring the one ive asked him to reserve thursday so i can read the rules properly too Wink

and im LOVING the idea of a space hulk campaign What a Face

as soon as i get good with the rules im very tempted to whip one up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dan Jolly
Dan Jolly

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:30 pm

i want to see grey knights back! They were amazing and now the models are great to! How about a carnifex in one of the rooms that needs to be exterminated by hand to hand combat!
Back to top Go down
Chris Culpan
Cross-Swords Member
Chris Culpan

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 am

Terminators Vs Carnifex = Red walls and happy carnifex lol interesting idea though
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 am

kinda like when Ant introduced a Blood Thirster into a game lol, it got chewed up by an assult canon strraight away if I remember lol
Back to top Go down
Chris Culpan
Cross-Swords Member
Chris Culpan

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 am

ROFL!!!! Bloodthirster fail... awesome! Very Happy

how do you work out stats for new creatures/characters like the bloodthirster? is it a straight forward copy of the 40k codex? cos i'd like to use extra creatures/factions in some campaigns once i get sorted and started making some
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 pm

I think we discuss ed sensible options and came to an agreement on how best to use it. in the new game you have mighty blow for the brood lord which essentially makes it nails in combat and rules like hard to kill which makes killing it by gun difficualt as well, we didnt use these at the time but you easily adapt rules and make them your own.
Back to top Go down
Chris Culpan
Cross-Swords Member
Chris Culpan

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:34 pm

ok thats cool, im just curious to try various units and factions in a campaign so need 2 think about that now i got my box Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 am

Hi all back again cant believe this got relreleased whilst i was away!! Really want to get hold of one of the dead terminator objective markers they look awsome! See everyone tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Space Hulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk   Space Hulk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Hulk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: