Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what next for my imperial guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

what next for my imperial guard Empty
PostSubject: what next for my imperial guard   what next for my imperial guard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 am

in my guard army ive just hit about 1300 rougly (variable with upgrades) ive currently got
5 inf squads,
1 veteran squad (shotguns),
2 platoon comand squads,
1 commpany command squad,
1 basic leman russ (the person i bought it from said it had heavy bolters and lascannon but its no upgrades Evil or Very Mad !),
1 upgraded leman russ (turets, dozer, stubber ect),
1 leman russ demolisher,
3 ogryns,
3 auto cannons (usually in infantry squads)
and ive order'd a chimera off ant,

every squad has a flamer (or heavy flamer for the vetrans) exept the company command squad and ogryns.
so does any one have any advice for the stuff to take me to the 2000 pnt mark? or just advice for imperial guard in general?

thanks from mayson.
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: what next for my imperial guard   what next for my imperial guard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am

What about a Valkyrie & 10 Veterans with 4 meltaguns? Everybody else does it!

Cool
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: what next for my imperial guard   what next for my imperial guard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 am

ahh that sounds good. hang on curse you jay! as now i'll have to spend 35 pounds on a valkirie.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chris King
Cross-Swords Member
Chris King

PostSubject: Re: what next for my imperial guard   what next for my imperial guard I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 pm

If it's not too late...

If you like playing games for the fun of it, I can recommend penal legion troops - I fielded a squad of them three times, and in each case they've swung the battle...for 80pts. Plus, they can be really easy to make and paint up: I did mine in two evenings.

Or - as you seem to like area weapons - a mortar squad is an enjoyable way to spend 60 pts. Again, fun to use and they can be seriously impressive when they work.

Special weapons squads are easy to make, cheap and fun. 50 pts will give you a mobile mix of grenade launchers and flamers; 75 pts will give you a demo charge and two melta guns (if you're so inclined).

- Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what next for my imperial guard   what next for my imperial guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what next for my imperial guard
Page 1 of 1