Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the end of the world!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

the end of the world! Empty
PostSubject: the end of the world!   the end of the world! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

hey everyone i'm currently starting up a post apocalyptic wargame in which a huge radioactive comet has smashed into earth killing the most of the populatition. the survivors were then struck by large amounts of radiation some were immune yet most got a contagion in which there minds became in-active exept for the primal urge to feed becoming zombieish in the process. the kids infected all got varying levels of magic powers and are imune to the "zombies". then theres the un-affected who the players will be playing as, you have to keep the valuble children alive to use there powers against oposing gangs and screen from the zombies. your mission is to keep your gang of surviors alive, by killing zombies, enemys and most importantly saving the kids to keep from zombies. theres other things but thats the basics.

when i'm done with the rules i would like to run a participation game as a play test. if this game'd interest you please reply but it'll be a while

oh and does anyone have any brown spray paint i could use a little of as im painting up some ruins for this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

the end of the world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end of the world!   the end of the world! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:21 pm

can anyone think of a name? as i'm lost for ideas.

i have finished most of the rules in a notebook and i just need to put it in a more usable format.

i have lots of backgroung wrote and some charecters are done and i've order'd some zombies.

and ive got the sparay paint and finished the 2 large ruins. Very Happy

as you can see busy, busy, busy all i need is YOU good fellows of cross-swords to agree to be hopeless survivors of a radiotive comet or of corse midless zombies!
Back to top Go down

the end of the world!
Page 1 of 1