HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
George Maczugowski
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi Guys

Looks like I'm first to post!

I've been a very long time player of Space Wolves - started my collection back way when 3rd edition was introduced.

My army bore the colours of Haakon Stormbrow who was featured in the 2nd edition codex.

However, I have grown bored with that scheme and, bearing in mind that I've had to revamp my army to make it new codex compliant, decided to make a change.

After a lot of indecision, and at least 3 changes of mind, I finally settled on Gunnar Red Moon - the final decision prompted by the imminent release of the new ForgeWorld SW transfer sheet that features all of the Great Company sigils/totems and the fact that it is the most striking of the bunch!!

Anyway, here's what I've done so far.

First off, here are the first 3 Grey Hunter Wolf Standards.

Here they are in more detail (the first 2 are still work in progress and will be finished with the unit.

Here's Grey Hunter squad #1 - WGPL with combi-melta & PF, meltagun & MoTW (used Beastman head, removed the horns and then green-stuffed the hair).

This is Rune Priest Loki Stormcrow

Hope you guys enjoy what you see - comments and criticisms always welcome.

Next up will be Wolf Lord Gunnar Red Moon himself, Wolf Priest Eirik the Bloody and hopefully Grey Hunter squad #2 plus a dreadnought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 am

i have to say mate i love them...love the osl on the eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am

Impressive........most impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   

Back to top Go down

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: Brush and Pallete-
Jump to: