Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts

Go down 
+7
Ed Breddy
Swabs
Rob Harvey
Martin Cooper
richayson
Andi Avery
Rob Farmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 am

Hmmm. Martyn has so many war machines that Kairos, Stegs and Steam Tanks have to hide. He may well take those snotlings all the way.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:26 am

Congratulations to Owen, who became the first finalist by beating Ben's lizards. One cannonball did for both Stegadons, while Kroak got double Steam Tanked. Who will he face in the final?
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Think Andi will sneak it, but I think it's gonna be brutal - cool!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Just a quick note to Rob & Owen for organising such a good event! Well done to everybody who took part, special congrats go to Andi for winning the final.

Looking forward to the next one, shame I missed out this time! Sad

Next event (whatever/whenever it is) should be great, be interesting to see who can adapt to the new rules the quickest!

Count me in already for the next one!
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 am

Thanks to everyone who took part - events like this only work with the commitment of everyone involved. Special mentions go to:

Ben Cushion - for reaching the semis and showing how far he has improved in the last twelve months.
Rob Harvey - for reaching the quarters having only played a handful of games in his life.
Ed Matson - who came out of nowhere and qualified from the group of Elf.

and of course... Congratulations to Andi, who dominated the whole tournament with his fluffy Tzeentch-themed Daemons and walked away from 7th Edition with all the prizes.

Cheers guys,

Rob
Back to top Go down
Ben Cushion
Cross-Swords Member
Ben Cushion

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Was wondering when this would finish. Well done to Andi and also to Rob and Owen for a great event! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 am

cheers to Rob F and Owen F for the tourny was brilliant we should do another for 8th Smile straight away Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts   Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer World Cup - the Fighting Starts
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: Club & Gaming Area :: Events-
Jump to: