Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Court
Jay Court

Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!) Empty
PostSubject: Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)   Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 am

Just got sent more info re the Ultramarines movie due out (hopefully) this year.

The banana boys (or Imperial Fists to give them their 'proper' name) are going to be in the movie. Details still a bit sketchy but then it is GW!

Still no release details, so it's anybody's guess when it's coming out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)   Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:41 am

this year awesome.
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)   Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Im excited, but people shouldnt get to excited. It's barely over an hour long, so its not going to go that in depth and its likley to be a 12...at most. For such an anticpated flick Im beginning to have my doubts. Essentially what we'll have is a well cast game intro which is cool but it's not the 40K film poeple would have wanted for so long, i think expectations are going to be very high and given the current specs it aint going to deliver. Im going in sceptical with the hope of being blown away, expect less and get more.
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)   Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:44 pm

smurfs in space ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH DAMN YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)   Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultramarines the Movie (or Smurfs in space!)
Page 1 of 1