Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are complete novices welcome ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guy

Are complete novices welcome ? Empty
PostSubject: Are complete novices welcome ?   Are complete novices welcome ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

Hello,
I live in the Ivybridge area and wondered if a complete novice is welcome...or should I do some homework before coming along.
(Although that might be hard as I am not originally from this part of the UK so do not have any friends local)

Thanks
Guy
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

Are complete novices welcome ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are complete novices welcome ?   Are complete novices welcome ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:17 pm

You are very welcome whatever your experience. It's probably best to pop down one evening and have a chat to some of the guys who play your games system (Warhammer? 40K? Warmachine/Hordes?) They can point you in the direction of a game.

Club nights are Thursday and Monday, though Monday tends to be a bit quieter. Doors open at 6.30. See you there.
Back to top Go down

Are complete novices welcome ?
Page 1 of 1