Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gathering info please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

The Gathering info please Empty
PostSubject: The Gathering info please   The Gathering info please I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Can someone please tell me, costs in previous years, how long to get there, where the venue is (i have looked on lorien trust, but im useless at finding info) thanks muhly for any info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering info please   The Gathering info please I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Speak to Scott and Niel on a Thursday. They go most years and have all the blurn and info you'll need. You can find them usually role playing in the corner in the bowling room.
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering info please   The Gathering info please I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 am

cant remember exactly. But its either 60 or 80 for friday till monday august bank holiday weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gathering info please   The Gathering info please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gathering info please
Page 1 of 1