Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my kromac 35 list opinions please ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? Empty
PostSubject: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 pm

Kromac
Feral ww
Gnarlhorn
Shadow horn
Argus
Shifting stones
bloddtrackers (5 with leader)
Lord of the feast

Gotta love xmas, but now i have a butt load of painting to catch up on lol

Let me know what you think. I was intending on in the future dropping the shadow horn for ravagers and a stone keeper. Maybe swap the argus for a gorax.
Back to top Go down
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm

I have no idea about 'Circle Of Oroboros' but think you should do a 25 pt list first to learn the rules and your new Warlock inside out. Play 10 or so games then move to 35pts......

Bet you cant wait to use your new toys, hopefully you can use Kromac before the next full moon or there just might be a few cadavers in the neighbourhood

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

PostSubject: Re: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:48 am

agreed was gonna do a few 25 pointers first. Just added up all i had to see what i could come up with. Thought it seemed fairly rounded but maybe a little beast heavy. But the animus help Kromac as thats all he can cast in beast form.

Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

PostSubject: Re: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:47 am

Seems like a fair heavy start, nothing too much to change. Though playing at 25 points will restrict/change the play style of the army, though you said it was to learn the list. But you have already played a few games, so do you you need too learn the mechanics or the style of play?

If your going for twenty-five points here's my fifty pence worth;

Kromac
F/Warpwolf
Gnarlhorn

Lord of the feast or an Argus
Shifting stones and stone keeper
Blood trackers min unit

If you really want that third beast then the shifting stones and lord of the feast options can be dropped and give you the Satyr.

Been doing some trolling on the big boys websites and it seems a fairly standard build now for two heavies and a light or so.

Here's a link to the privateer press forums that you will probably know, but there are a few nuggets of nastiness;

http://privateerpressforums.com/forumdisplay.php?19-Circle-Orboros-Community

Have a good one as I feel some amphibious fun on the horizon.....

James
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

PostSubject: Re: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 am

funny that almost exactly what i was thinking of using for 25 points. Its not an ideal Kromac list but its all about the learning innit lol. At the mo i have enough to play around and get a feel for how they work etc then expand accordingly. Having snags building them tho, i might ask if swabs or tom can do me the honors ..... green stuff and i dont seem to mix well Smile

I think a must in the future will be a stalker the animus is great and would open up a whole new can of whoop ass!!

Went kinda beast heavy as all i can cast in beast form is animus so thought having a variety would be a bonus
Back to top Go down
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:15 am

Im good for a few fun games whenever you got the time Ant, im keen to find out how Kromac transforms between his human and beast form......possibly at the expense of a few Winter Guard conscripts Smile

I got to show you the charge trick to extend your movement when casting spells, with Moshar you could put the pillars of salt up basically just in front of my deployment zone Sad ........which would severly hamper my ground capturing ability in senarios as my heavies are already slow enough.

The Warpwolf Stalker is a monster with an awesome animus Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my kromac 35 list opinions please ??   my kromac 35 list opinions please ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my kromac 35 list opinions please ??
Page 1 of 1