Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrishorsley
Cross-Swords Member
Chrishorsley

Location : Too close to the water. Damn those seagulls keeping me up.

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Just introducing myself.I am a lapsed player of WHF, have not played 8th yet and have not played 40k at all. Looking to get back into them.
Hope To get there on the 27th to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Cross-Swords the greatest gaming club in the south west What army do you use? If you have any questions please ask.

Cheers

Owen
Back to top Go down
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Hey Chris

I'm also new would you be looking for a game on the 27th as my brother in law is looking for a friendly game he's 14 and new to whf. Let me know he play orc and goblins.
Back to top Go down
Chrishorsley
Cross-Swords Member
Chrishorsley

Location : Too close to the water. Damn those seagulls keeping me up.

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 am

Thanks for the reply.
Daniel I do not have my armies with me at the moment but will gladly take up the offer later, this will be a social visit till i can get my armies back early feb.
Owen i played undead, vamps and tomb kings farao , just started lizardmen at the end of 7th. I have just started orks and blood angels for 40k, but they are both quite small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: Guest Section-
Jump to: