Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament

Go down 
+15
Lee Stubbs
Owen Farmer
Chrishorsley
andy white
richayson
Guy Ringham
Ed Matson
Aaron Dix
Andi Avery
matt monk
michael tetley
James Tregale
Daniel_ Hilliard
Daniel richards
Rob Farmer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Rob Farmer wrote:
Aesanar? No-one outside Ulthuan has even heard of them.

Who?
Back to top Go down
James Tregale
Cross-Swords Member
James Tregale

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:11 am

Shadow Warriors and their kin, are the Aesanar. Did they not educate people in the colonies? Terrible. Haha.
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Would it be a stpid idea if we did sweep stakes?
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

michael tetley wrote:
Would it be a stpid idea if we did sweep stakes?

Could be fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ayearoffrugalgaming.com/
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

Sweep away.
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:53 pm

£50 quid on me at 100 /1
should be a nice return!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a skaven killed something with a sling once sniper cheers
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: sweepstake   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 pm

well Rich i believe thats a book, a sweepstake would be for example everyone paying £1, putting thier name in the hat, then taking it turns to draw one non exchangeable name out (if you draw yourself so be it) (oh hard luck if you draw me) giving those who take part a vested interest in someone else, over to the commitee
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:04 pm

andy white wrote:
well Rich i believe thats a book, a sweepstake would be for example everyone paying £1, putting thier name in the hat, then taking it turns to draw one non exchangeable name out (if you draw yourself so be it) (oh hard luck if you draw me) giving those who take part a vested interest in someone else, over to the commitee

Being the frugal type, I'd sugegst a 'for fun' free to enter sweepstake, purely for bragging rights...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ayearoffrugalgaming.com/
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:36 pm

when the old ones started to create old worold first slann were created then lizardmen saurus and skinks were the first army race created so all your elven mages were taught magic by slann and as for Shadow Warriors there loyalist elves who sided with the phoenix king from the reigon the witch king was from during the sundering ALITH ANAR is the current shadow king they have sworn a eternal oath not to rest untill the witch king has been killed for his past treachery to the elven crown. My only argument about anyone being better than the Aesanar at shooting is skinks being cheaoer and better due to poision but the lizardmen race have one claim to fame no other race has OXYOTL has survived living in the very realm of chaos and come out alive no other race has done that
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: tourney   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Quote :
the lizardmen race have one claim to fame no other race has OXYOTL has survived living in the very realm of chaos and come out alive no other race has done that

eehhh Demons? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Pretty sure Archaon returned from the Realm of Chaos. As did Volkmar the Grim (though he was extremely grim afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Rob Farmer wrote:
As did Volkmar the Grim (though he was extremely grim afterwards.)

Sorry dude but he didn't, he was killed by Archaon in the during the "Storm of Chaos" but bought back to life by Be'lakor and chained to his standard. Although he did escape, he was never the same after that. Can't blame him really.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Ah, but where did he go while he was dead..? scratch
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:50 am

He went to visit his gran in hospital.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 am

damn missing more awesomeness, whens this due to finish?
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:44 am

Could take a while. Everyone plays three matches in each group, then there are FOUR knock-out rounds! Could take two months.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 am

damn damn
Back to top Go down
Aaron Dix
Cross-Swords Member
Aaron Dix

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 am

sorry to be a pain but im going to have to drop out Sad
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 am

Ok Aaron, I shall delete you, so to speak. Owen has also dropped out, so I may need to rethink some of the groups for the draw on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 am

you could do 3 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 5 with top 2 of each going into last 16. not sure how fair this would be on people in the larger groups tho.
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 pm

so the tournament is still on then ? just less players
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 am

Sorry chaps

Due to time constraints with a very busy workload at the moment i have been unable to produce a dwarf list in time and so i will play with my original orc and goblin list.

Thought it fair to warn all those who are in my group who expect to play vs dwarfs.

Rob ive pm'd you my O&G list as well as dereks killer list.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:12 am

Big spider Smile
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:18 am

we using current orcs and goblin book so luckily no big spiders, tho i think that big unit of gobbos is harder than the big spider lol
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:35 am

Rob Farmer wrote:
Owen has also dropped out, so I may need to rethink some of the groups for the draw on Thursday.

Sorry about having to withdraw, but somethings come up (Doesn't it always) I'm gutted to be missing this as its gonna be mega!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament   Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incoming - Cross Swords Fantasy Tournament
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next