HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

modeling with green stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: modeling with green stuff.   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 am

Just outta interest is any one here any good at using green stuff. As I need some tips in gonna try turning night goblins from battle for skull pass into slaves. I wanted to know how easy/hard It will be to make a rat face out of green stuff as a mask for the goblin face. Also what other changes could I make to make them look more like slaves. Also would this be tourny legal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: modeling with green stuff.   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

I would say it would be very difficult to do a rat's face in GS, depends how much natural talent you have however, it's not the easiest thing to sculpt with in all fairness.

I would say to get any spare skaven heads and cut them down till they fit within the hoods, either that or just make them as goblins and then have a mix of humans, elves ect within the same unit and have them as slaves from other races as opposed to actual skavenslaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: modeling with green stuff.   Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 am

Just looking at it that's what I think ill do. I think I have some zombies some where I could mix in. Might get a skaven handler at the back with a whip. Then when I get a few spare skaven that look like aka en mix them in to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modeling with green stuff.   

Back to top Go down

modeling with green stuff.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1