Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress

Go down 
+2
andy white
Dave Jakowyszyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Hello all,

After seeing how effective they can be (thanks Andi!) I've decided to make some snotling pump wagons. I generally start a project with a few mock ups to check what it'll look like, and that's what I've done so far. I'll keep you updated with my progress, let me know what you think!

Dave

Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress Photo

And this one flies!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ayearoffrugalgaming.com/
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: pump wagons   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:15 pm

of to a good start there mate, hope it didn't cost too much! just out of interest where did you you get the train bogeys and the stack on the second pump wagon?
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Andy, it's not cost too much so far! The bogies and stack are all from a plastic locomotive kit from Antics in town. It think it was £6.60, so not a bad deal for two pump wagons...
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

looks cool. does away with the joke that the worst converters choose ork armies lol
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:11 am

More progress...

Back to top Go down
Chrishorsley
Cross-Swords Member
Chrishorsley

Location : Too close to the water. Damn those seagulls keeping me up.

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 am

I really like the improvements on the gearing. Starting to look steampunk now. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:37 am

Finished!!!

Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress Photo%282%29

Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 pm

That took a while to sort out...
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Dude they look amazing cheers I hope your pleased with the way they have turned out
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 am

Thanks Owen! I'm really pleased with the final results, though I would have liked to spend a bit more time on the painting (life keeps getting in the way). I'm planning to write up my construction methods and put them on my blog in the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 pm

dave you`re a genius.looking totally cool ,looking fwd to running a few rats over them in the near future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress   Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snotling Pump Wagons - Work in Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: Brush and Pallete-
Jump to: