HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

any rumours or facts about the new tomb kings release ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: any rumours or facts about the new tomb kings release ?   Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:19 pm

just wondered if anyone had heard anything as i havent and there magic is supposed to be quite powerfull fluff wise so i just wondered if anyone had heard about any of the nasty things they may or may not be getting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: any rumours or facts about the new tomb kings release ?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 am

havent heard anything rules wise about them but there is strong rumours they will be getting lots of new plastic kitshere is a list of all the plastics they are ment to be getting;

bone giant
ushabti (box of 3)
skull catapult
scorpian
tomb guard (box of 10)

also it is rumoured that hey will be getting a sphinx which would be on same size base as the new spider model.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: any rumours or facts about the new tomb kings release ?   Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

well that sounds cool i just wondered as there magic is supposed to be really powerfull fluff wise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any rumours or facts about the new tomb kings release ?   

Back to top Go down

any rumours or facts about the new tomb kings release ?
Page 1 of 1