Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer

Go down 
+2
Tom Byrne
Swabs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer Empty
PostSubject: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi, after 20 years or so of being into this hobby, I have amassed a nice collection of Warhammer armies.

How does this help you?

I am looking to sell all my Warhammer armies as I have become disillusioned by G.W. and have fallen for P.P. big style.

I have a huge Empire/D.O.W. army, huge Dwarf army, Large O.K. army with resin bases, O&G army literally hundreds of models, Minotaur army all painted and a professionally painted Wood Elf army from quite a few years ago, it actually was in White Dwarf many years ago.

Ideally looking to sell each army as one job lot, have cases aswell.

If you are interested, I will be at the club on Monday and I am free most weekends if you want to see them in person.

Tyrant Swabs

Fare thee well G.W.
Back to top Go down
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Dont sell your Dwarfs and Orcs mate! i agree you have no real need for half an empire army or a beastman army that is not really functional in the new addition though.

Its good to have armies to revisit games and it only takes one awesome new model for any one to decide to dig their old favourites out again.

PS. The Motherland is going to excersise aggresive nationalism to full effect over your Skorne at Exeter legionary cheers
Back to top Go down
Martin Cooper
Cross-Swords Member
Martin Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:45 am

hi swabs keen on any savage orcs or pump wagons
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 am

Ideally mate, I am looking to sell it all in one go, not in drips and drabs, I am sure you can apprieciate that, as I don`t want to be left with anything I can`t use.

I do have some people coming to look at my collection soon, so will let you know in the coming weeks if I decide otherwise.

Tyrant Swabs

Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi dude,

What do you have in your empire army and how much do you want for it?
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 pm

could be tempted with the ogres, just let me know what you have and how much you want
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:22 am

Could you put a few pics on as I don't know when I can make the club next. Also could you PM me with an idea of what you want for them?

Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am

Please refrain from using the forum as a mobile 'For Sale' board.

If you want something sold please talk to each other at the club or send pms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer   Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swabs MEGA sale Warhammer
Page 1 of 1