HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My great Warrghhhh!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JamesLye

PostSubject: My great Warrghhhh!!   Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey guys

Long time no speak. My life in reality has become exceptionally busy and certain things are dominating more than other things at the moment. Suffice to say it ain't slowing down so I'll be out of the loop for a while yet. Not sure how long, but have to prioritise and as heretical as it sounds, gaming needs to go on the back burner for a bit.

I'll do my best to pop in at some point to say hey ^_^ and as Im off for a bit it can't hurt to share a secret I've been desp to confess to you all......JAYS DICE ARE ACTUALLY LOADED !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: My great Warrghhhh!!   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 pm

JamesLye wrote:
Hey guys

Long time no speak. My life in reality has become exceptionally busy and certain things are dominating more than other things at the moment. Suffice to say it ain't slowing down so I'll be out of the loop for a while yet. Not sure how long, but have to prioritise and as heretical as it sounds, gaming needs to go on the back burner for a bit.

I'll do my best to pop in at some point to say hey ^_^ and as Im off for a bit it can't hurt to share a secret I've been desp to confess to you all......JAYS DICE ARE ACTUALLY LOADED !!!!!!!!

Damn! Someone found out... Twisted Evil

So, we won't have your Orks rampaging across the table in the 40k tournament. Sad

If it doesn't move hit it anyway!

Give in to the rage!! Evil or Very Mad

www.thegiantslair.co.uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: My great Warrghhhh!!   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:32 am

Not this time dude. Sad I'll drop your apocalypse back though soon ^_^ New Necron leak looks cool. Pimp your Terminators lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My great Warrghhhh!!   

Back to top Go down

My great Warrghhhh!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1