Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian Henderson
Cross-Swords Member
Ian Henderson

Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th Empty
PostSubject: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Hey there,
North Cornwall Beasts and Bionics will be hosting Cornwalls first Breast Cancer Brawl and 'Painting Pink' event on October 15th at thier venue, Poldark Inn, Delabole.

It will be a 1 list, 25 point Caster kill tournament with ALOT of great prizes and even ways to cheat by donating to the cause.
Including Warmachine Faction coins, Grind boxed game and a top prize of a £100 voucher for and from Wayland Games.

The 'Painting Pink' contest and auction involves gamers painting any models they like in a pink theme and donating them. The best will win one of the amazing prizes and then all minis will be auctioned off to raise even more.

All proceeds inculding entry fees, mini auctions and donations will be going to the Mermaid Centre at the Royal Cornwall Hospital - Treliske. Cornwalls largest cancer unit.

Full details of the event and how to take part can be found here - http://pressganger.blogspot.com/2011/08/cornwall-breast-cancer-brawl-oct-15th.html

We are still looking for anyone else that can help out aswell. Wether its by donating a prize or pink mini to helping on the day or advertising the event.

Hope to see many there.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 am

Tournament team ASSEMMMBLLLLLLLEEE

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

kommandant monk reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
Ian Henderson
Cross-Swords Member
Ian Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:26 am

Only 3 weeks left to enter to fight for one of these amazing prizes and raise loads of money for an amazing cause!
http://pressganger.blogspot.com/2011/08/breast-cancer-brawl-prizes-update-2.html
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Sweet, I am defintely up for it, just need to confirm with partners if I can go due to opening of https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Giants-Lair/175416262527669

It is very close to the opening October 1st and might need my help.

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
Ian Henderson
Cross-Swords Member
Ian Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Gutted, not free that weekend.
Hope you can make it though
Back to top Go down
Ian Henderson
Cross-Swords Member
Ian Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 am

2 weeks left to enter the Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl now. Deadline Oct 8th.
For details on how to take part and to take alook at our huge prize update check out http://pressganger.blogspot.com/2011/09/huge-prize-update-for-oct-15th-cornwall.html
Hope to see you there
Back to top Go down
Ian Henderson
Cross-Swords Member
Ian Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:54 pm

2 days left to enter. And LOADS of prizes now up for grabs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th   Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cornwall Breast Cancer Brawl - Oct 15th
Page 1 of 1