Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

space marine game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kellie
Cross-Swords Member
Kellie

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Hey guys just wondering wether anyone has got the new sm game on xbox as matt and i are lookin for battle brothrs (or sisters) to go to war with online.if anyone has the game if u can let me no i will send u our gamer tags
thankies x
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: Re: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:48 am

xbox? pfffft. All the cool kids play on PS3
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: Re: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am

Mike Culpan wrote:
xbox? pfffft. All the cool kids play on PS3

But the kids with better consoles have xbox 360's

I has space marine and are planning on getting live
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: Re: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 pm

consoles are for amateurs, pc is for pros sirs maams ladies and gents
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: Re: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:15 am

Rob Harvey wrote:
consoles are for amateurs, pc is for pros sirs maams ladies and gents

True, but having to constantly update your hardware to keep up with newer games got to be a drag for me.

As for xbox being a superior console? PFFFFT to you sir! Which can play 3d bluerays and has free online gaming and gyros in the controllers..... ill help you out, as having bought a xbox you obviously have a lack in the brains department. Its the PS3 ftw!!! Whats that you say? Your online store only lets you purchase things with Microsoft points which seem to be arbitrary numbers which you can only purchase in bundles?

Ooooor a console which doesnt pander to those who need to tenderly stroke their epeens by comparing gamerscore and how 1337 their avatars look Smile

Even after all this, i do like the xbox. The Ps3 is simply better Razz

But yes i briefly tested out the game on the PC in order to test its awesomeness before getting it for the PS3. Am yet to do this, but it did look good.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: Re: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:49 am

i got sm for a quid on onlive, its cloud gaming. There machines do the hardware crunching as long as you have an internet connection you can play it on anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

space marine game Empty
PostSubject: Re: space marine game   space marine game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

space marine game
Page 1 of 1