Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any thing mechanicum................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

Any thing mechanicum................ Empty
PostSubject: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:33 am

My new project is any thing mechanicum
So if any body has any bits and pieces or reference material or suggestions; please give me a shout.
I am looking at SM mechanicum options and the edeptus mechanicum list. I am also looking at BFG.....
Not quite sure where I am going to end up with this yet, just going with the love for now.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 am

well first thing i would dois read the book mechanicum if you have already read it then read it again it awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 am

Read it loads mate, its almost a bible
You have to read titanicus by Dan abnet as well, it contains the same legions as mechanicum only in 40K not 30K
Cheers anyway
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:03 am

McNeil is also releasing a book called priests of mars, though that isn't out for a while.

And titanicus contains loads of information about them.

Theres also a small bit in soul hunter about them when the night lords assault a forge world.

Anything you especially want to know?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 am

hi Josh
I am just on a resource and materials gathering session.
Titanicus and mechanicum are two of the best books for the whole mech thing
I am also hoping to find people who are keen to off load mechanicum stuff that they do not require
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 pm

feeling the mechanicum love, been playing a bit of space marine on zee pc first chapter is on a forge world with a warlord titan called invictus! jizz moment. oh im finally back too btw and everything has changed lol!
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 am

Hi Ant,

I was doing a machanicum army but difficulty in getting parts and not a large drive to do it stoped me.

Well to start i have the following resorces;

tempest army list for mechanicum army,

Shoulder pads from s/m from the vehicle boxs, everyone doing loyal marines will have one of these with each vehicle,

Techmarines,

Tech preists from imperial guard,

Servitors,

and a shed load of servo skulls and mechanicum insignir from my warhound!

Let me know if this is of any interest.

Lee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thing mechanicum................   Any thing mechanicum................ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any thing mechanicum................
Page 1 of 1