Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries   Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries    Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Here we go for the Warhammer World Cup 2012!

As with previous years, the World Cup will feature a 4-man group stage followed by a knock-out stage for the top two players who qualify from their group. This means all entrants are guaranteed a few games over a few weeks. The number of entrants will determine how many groups and knock-out rounds there will be.

Army lists need to be 2400pts. There are no tournament restrictions, so you can filth it up as much as you wish. Even special characters are allowed! All games will be played using the Battle-line scenario from the BRB.

To enter, you need only to put your name down here, or speak to myself or the Lair staff. There is no entry fee for this tournament. Just pay for your games as normal.

The tournament will start once PAW is over, so all you need to do right now is put your name down. The live draw for the group stage will take place at the Lair on Thursday 2nd February.

Most of you are familiar with the way this tournament works (and the fabulous prizes available) from previous years. If you do have any questions, please post them here or ask me at the Lair.

List of Entrants
1) Rob Farmer - Wood Elves
2) Ed Matson - Tomb Kings
3) Dan Hilliard - Skaven
4) Andy White - Chaos Dwarfs
5) Mike Tetley - TBC
6) Jim Harding - Dark Elves
7) Neil Mayer - Vampire Counts
8 Matty Twining - High Elves
9) Jay Court - Empire
10) Guy Ringham - TBC
11) Rich Ayson - Skaven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Rob Farmer on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries    Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 am

count me in
2400 pts of filth ummmmmm affraid
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries    Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 pm

So, with less than a week to go until the draw (which will be held on Thursday 2nd February) we have 18 players signed up. If anyone else wants to get involved, I need to know before the draw or you will miss out. If we stick with 18 players, there will be two groups of four and two groups of five, with the top two going through from each group to the quarter finals.

Also, I need to know armies for Tetley and Nurgle Dave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dave Jakowyszyn
Cross-Swords Member
Dave Jakowyszyn

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries    Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries   I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 am

Hell Yeah!

After doing so well in the world cup last year and my upcoming triumph at PAW 2012, I'll go in for this.

Put me down for 2400pts of Orcs and Goblins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ayearoffrugalgaming.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries    Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer World Cup Tournament - entries
Page 1 of 1