Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40k doubles tournament 22 march

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

40k doubles tournament 22 march Empty
PostSubject: 40k doubles tournament 22 march   40k doubles tournament 22 march I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:34 pm

40k Doubles tournament
22 march

Hi all, I will be running a doubles tournament where each player will bring 1750pts, to be running from thursday 22 of march.

I will however be spicing things up, players taking part will make an army list for 1750pts and submit it to me before or on the 15th march, a week before the tournament starts please, names will be drawn at random on the 15th to make up teams instead of the usual way.

The tournament will be a knockout tournament with no fee to enter as its all for fun.

Please let me know here or at club if your interested and remember you dont know who your team mate is so you may want to write an alround list.

Armies mat not have more than 1 named character, and there will be no Imperial armour or superheavies allowed.

Lee
Back to top Go down

40k doubles tournament 22 march
Page 1 of 1