Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Base size of a drop pod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

Base size of a drop pod Empty
PostSubject: Base size of a drop pod   Base size of a drop pod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 am

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me the legal tournament base size of a SM drop pod?

Thanks in advance.

James
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Base size of a drop pod   Base size of a drop pod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Not sure I've seen any mention of a base size for a DP. Why do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

PostSubject: Re: Base size of a drop pod   Base size of a drop pod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm

The ahem chapter of gribblyness wishes to know, prior to me making some spores to load a few surprises in!!

I'm thinking roughly 5" diameter out to 7" for external modeling?

James
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Base size of a drop pod   Base size of a drop pod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:17 pm

You should be ok with 5", 7" might be a little too big. What are you going to build it from?

P.s: Genestealers hugely intelligent creatures foiled by moving through some shrubbery - Initiative 6 to 1 in one assault move!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Base size of a drop pod   Base size of a drop pod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Base size of a drop pod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: Club & Gaming Area :: Rules Queries-
Jump to: