Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 am

ill start i think that Tenehauin for a lord choice isnt worth it at 250 points i think he should only be a hero as he can be killed by any books heroes dont get me wrong i love the fact theres a skink lord but i thought he would atleast be T4 or have a shield or light armour if he isnt on a stegadon he dies no matter what he faces yes he is unbreakable but first he has to survive the combat and he cant join units. He cant even bears anger himself as he is on a monster base and counts as unit strength 3 ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i always put him on a engine of the gods but that makes him 540 points
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:38 am

griesius gold tooth takes up 2 lord choices so can only be used in 3000+pts in in that size game he dont make that much of a differance as he so big a gallion could get around the battle field easier lol, dont get me wrong great charactor just should be something like 1 lord 2 hero.
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 am

how many points is he and whats his special rules stats etc because he better be good if he is only aloud to be used at 3000 points
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:32 pm

he is 565pts rules include,
Too rich to walk- may always march does D6 inpact hits only has movement 4 tho
Hoardmaster - +1 line combat res to all friendly units in his line of sight
Everyone has there price- at the start of each of his opponents turn nominate D3 enemy units in his line of sight they are subject to stupidity for rest of turn
Goldtooth tribe- 2 iron gut units must be taken in his army
ITEMS
sceptre of titans- str10 in combat causing D3 wounds, all fleeing ogre units in his line of sight auto rally
Overtyrants crown- makes him and his unit immune to psychology and gives him 4+ ward save against all non-magical missiles.

on paper he looks good but on the battle field not that great
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:44 am

sounds like he belongs on a hill. where he could wreak havoc.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 am

Ahem. Orion.

575pts for a guy so fragile that it's even in the fluff that he dies all the time.
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:56 pm

i knew orion would be in here evntually also i bet edd will put archeon anyway still i bet orion could beat tenehauin so what you worrying about i can make a better hero level skink character then Tenehauin but i see your point another about orion another one from the lizardmen book is oxyotl the chameleon skink as you have to buy a unit for him or you cant use him as he would get kicked in during combat so 160 points for him and 98 points for his unit you might aswell take a skink chief and make him a nice ranked skink unit to go in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth   Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Characters that never do aswell as they should or are too many points for there worth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: