Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic tournement rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

Epic tournement rules Empty
PostSubject: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Looks like Epic is going to be played quite a bit again (and so it should as it is the superior game as we all know)
it would be cool if we can get more of the tournement rules being played. if any body would like a crash course; give me or mike a shout
i would encourage everyone to make a set of objective markers. i will provide a set of nice set of bases for free, you can then build a little show piece on each. i can show you an example of the objective markers
if anybody would like have to a go at Epic, i would gladly give a demo, i will provide the minis etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 am

woop woop!! Ant does cross swords enter many Epic tournament games? as this is going to be the way forward for me!

ordered my first batch of space marines yesterday! And the objective markers is a cool idea...im feeling some crashed drop pods! or wrecked rhinos Smile

also started looking at blast markers and wire wool!!

long live epic!
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 am

We dont really enter tournaments as we dont have many players. But invariably we will normally play games to the tournament rules.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 am

cheers mike for destroying my dreams Razz o/j!

surely other gaming clubs run and play epic in the localish area?
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 am

Hi Rob

Do you have a fantasy army? We have a strong base of fantasy players at the club who go off to tournaments around the country if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:58 am

not at the minute Owen!

just finishing off my 2000pts 40k CSM army and now starting my epic space marines army

then il move onto fantasy i think Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:19 pm

i would like to get everyone up to speed with the tournement rules so we can do an in club tournement
i am sure we can then drum up some outside attention. we are already known as an Epic playing/pushing club
i have taught people from a couple of other clubs already, they would definetley be up for bash
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm

thats awesome Ant!

Started building and painting my space marines tonight actually Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic tournement rules   Epic tournement rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic tournement rules
Page 1 of 1