Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spavce hulk help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

spavce hulk help. Empty
PostSubject: spavce hulk help.   spavce hulk help. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 am

im both confused and sad at the moment.
im sad as recently i started painting my space hulk stuff (finally!) and i cant find the guy with the lightning claws Crying or Very sad .
im confused as i dont no whether to glue the genestealers together being snap fit'n all that. ive all ready painted 7 termi's and the librarian and they whern't glued but the brood lord has loads of peices and im not sure whether to glue him? any suggestions?

thanks form mayson.
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

spavce hulk help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spavce hulk help.   spavce hulk help. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:08 pm

i found the guy with the claws! he was on my amp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

spavce hulk help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spavce hulk help.   spavce hulk help. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Well mine are not glued and they always seem to fall apart in the box. Glue would be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spavce hulk help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spavce hulk help.   spavce hulk help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spavce hulk help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: