Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nice paint comp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

nice paint comp Empty
PostSubject: nice paint comp   nice paint comp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm

well done to all who entered esp rob with his wood elf standard bearer and owens sad looking empire hero(expression not paint job!) Very Happy

the standard of painted armies has steadily gone up year by year with almost everyone now fielding nicely painted armies

theres nothing better than looking at an opposing troops all painted ready for battle
it certainly reflects in the quality of the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

nice paint comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice paint comp   nice paint comp I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 pm

yes thanks rich, i do try hard and it takes me so long to put together a decently painted army. Im glad someone out there appreciates all the long hours i put into this side of the hobby Smile
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

nice paint comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice paint comp   nice paint comp I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:05 am

well done all who entered. i am gutted i could not get there to join the judging
i have seen a huge advance in club painting standards, including an increased use of new techniques
i hope we do more of this.................
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
Sponsored content

nice paint comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice paint comp   nice paint comp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice paint comp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: