Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!   Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Had my first proper games of warmachine yesterday. Thank you mike for the lessons............
what a game! i really enjoyed myself, quite a lot to take in, the subtle interactions and abilities especially between units really open your eyes to another way of playing (well it was new for me)
i really understand why people move to this game and get hooked, and i am sure i have only just brushed the surface
i love the punch of this game and the way it makes you become proactive in the battle, no space for woofy game play here
watch this space peeps!!!
Ant has got his hat on!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!   Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Welcome to the world of page 5 Wink

Its real good that you can have a very tactical fun game with a handful of models and anyone can get a battle group painted...cough Ant!

I played Andy last night with a 'Duel' points level game and he got to grips with it quickly and also understood the resource elements of the game, the subtle interactions and the game winning feats Twisted Evil

See you next Monday, hope we can get a few games in.

Ps. Its all Mike and James fault that im hooked.
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!   Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Its Mikes fault I'm hooked lol! .

Apologies for not being able to make it on Monday, thanks for the save Tom!

Ps Nightmare and Terminus are now finished.....

Laters if I make it through Cardiff!

James
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!   Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 am

In case you guys didnt notice, All of creation stems from me. Little do you guys know, but i got Mike McVey hooked on it.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!   Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Soon you all shall perish, at the might of the Skorne empire...........Blood for the Blood God, skulls for the skull throne confused confused confused scratch scratch errrr I mean.......For the ArchDomina Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!   Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warmachine? Hell Yeah!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1