Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ive just found a good way of stripping plastic and metal models

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

ive just found a good way of  stripping plastic and metal models Empty
PostSubject: ive just found a good way of stripping plastic and metal models   ive just found a good way of  stripping plastic and metal models I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm

rubber craft stamp cleaner ie stazon or papermania which is cheaper it makes the paint peel off some parts may need scraping with a knife or you can apply in with a handfull of kitchen paper and rub it off both ways work it depends on how long you want to wait for the stuff to work
Back to top Go down
James Cheeseright
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: ive just found a good way of stripping plastic and metal models   ive just found a good way of  stripping plastic and metal models I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:14 pm

or just use dettol like everyone else?
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: stripping models   ive just found a good way of  stripping plastic and metal models I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:49 am

nail varnish remover works really well as kel discovered and you can get it for like 99p in supermarkets. u may need a scapal 2 get lil bits off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive just found a good way of stripping plastic and metal models   ive just found a good way of  stripping plastic and metal models I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ive just found a good way of stripping plastic and metal models
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: