Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clearing Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

Clearing Out Empty
PostSubject: Clearing Out   Clearing Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey peeps, don't know whether me trying to pawn stuff off on this forum is frowned upon, but hey im leaving Smile do your worst.

For those of you who don't know I'm moving to either Uni or Cyprus in the coming weeks (depending on how my A Level results go) and therefore I'm trying to get rid of a few things which i no longer want.

If you want pictures of anything please just ask.

I am also not quoting any prices here as I'm just trying to get rid of things but any offers would be greatly appreciated.

I have the following:

10. Ruglads armoured Orcs (8 painted)

An Empire Captain on foot as well as the horse for the mounted Captain but not the captain himself. (Both painted)

3. Unmade scouts, still on sprue with loads of shotguns and ropes ect

Valten on horseback, not yet made but has started to be painted

I also have a load of Tomb Kings which I want to shift:

32 skeletons with spears (about half painted, rest undercoated white)

11. converted Tomb Guard (undercoated)

3 chariots (undercoated)

A tomb king and liche priest, both with slight conversions (undercoated black)

and a half made tomb scorpion.

I also have a battalion box which i think is pretty much complete with maybe one or two models no longer in there (though there arn't any Khopesh's, my Thousand Sons needed those), this is all still on the sprue.

Cheers in advance for anyones who's interested, I'm not expecting much but as i say i would prefer this than binning it all.

Last edited by Joshua Bullock on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

Clearing Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing Out   Clearing Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi,

I'd be intrested in: -

An Empire Captain on foot as well as the horse for the mounted Captain but not the captain himself. (Both painted)
Valten on horseback, not yet made but has started to be painted

Also if you can't shift the Tomb Kings stuff I would take it rather than you binning it!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

Clearing Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing Out   Clearing Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Sounds good, I'll bring those guys in tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

Clearing Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing Out   Clearing Out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 pm

I also have another model to sell, an ancient (in my terms) space wolf iron priest. Painted badly, not by me i might add.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

Clearing Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing Out   Clearing Out I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Sorry, missed you on thursday.

Just to say all the stuffs gone now, not that there was much interest anyway.

I'm not in Cross Swords for the next few weeks but i should be in thursday the 2nd, so I'll get those models to you then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing Out   Clearing Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: