Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for experienced Mechanicus Archmagos.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Tregale
Cross-Swords Member
James Tregale

Request for experienced Mechanicus Archmagos. Empty
PostSubject: Request for experienced Mechanicus Archmagos.   Request for experienced Mechanicus Archmagos. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 pm

As the title says,

HELP!!!

I appear to have recently bitten off a tad more than I can chew in the purchase of a Warhound Titan. I have moderate to nil experience with resin and had not anticipated the complexity of the kit, mainly around the foot and leg areas. I was wondering if anyone around had any experience with this kit and could offer insight, if not help with construction as the 'instructions' provided by forgeworld are less detailed than the instructions on assembly of a Space Marine.

Any help available would be greatly appreciated as I don't really want to make a mistake with the kit, for obvious reasons. If you are able to help please don't hesitate to reply here, thanks in advance.

James

Praise Russ.
Back to top Go down

Request for experienced Mechanicus Archmagos.
Page 1 of 1