Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Eldar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesLye
JamesLye

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Those new models look lush.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod900156a

The Dark Eldar hanging off the side waiting to harpoon his next victim looks great

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440170a&prodId=prod900154a&rootCatGameStyle=

Amazing shiny smooth heads...very cool.

Come on Ant you have to be excited about this ^_~
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 am

Can just see armies full of screaming bitches - Wyches, Hecatrix Bloodbrides (Wyches, but better), Hellions, & with a few head-swaps the Reaver jetbikes (which p*** all over the poncy 'vanilla' Guardian jetbikes). Combined with Lelith Hesperax & Lady Malys you've got yourself an army full of mad women.

Can't wait!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am

RUN AWAYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:05 am

You can try! They're SO quick though. Jetbikes that can go 36". As can the Raiders. Then there's Webway Portals,Hellions etc.

The pain will come, & there's nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
James Tregale
Cross-Swords Member
James Tregale

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

Maintain your rites of faith and trust in the God-Emperor who watches over us all, for he will deliver us safely from the menace that approaches
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 pm

quite exciting really. 36 inches wow thats nutz !! does Ant like it then or not??
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

He was pleased that the Reavers turbo boost move is superior to other races turbo move (as it should be).

Back in the day DE Reavers were the kings of speed then they got royally shafted when every other bike unit suddenly got the same turbo boost.

So not only have they got the fastest turbo move back, combined with the rule where they do a 'drive-by slash attack' where the unit does D3 S4 hits per unit that they fly over!

Just under 3 weeks to go before half the planet starts a DE army! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Eldar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar   Dark Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar
Page 1 of 1