Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

modeling with green stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

modeling with green stuff. Empty
PostSubject: modeling with green stuff.   modeling with green stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 am

Just outta interest is any one here any good at using green stuff. As I need some tips in gonna try turning night goblins from battle for skull pass into slaves. I wanted to know how easy/hard It will be to make a rat face out of green stuff as a mask for the goblin face. Also what other changes could I make to make them look more like slaves. Also would this be tourny legal.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

PostSubject: Re: modeling with green stuff.   modeling with green stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 pm

I would say it would be very difficult to do a rat's face in GS, depends how much natural talent you have however, it's not the easiest thing to sculpt with in all fairness.

I would say to get any spare skaven heads and cut them down till they fit within the hoods, either that or just make them as goblins and then have a mix of humans, elves ect within the same unit and have them as slaves from other races as opposed to actual skavenslaves.
Back to top Go down
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

PostSubject: Re: modeling with green stuff.   modeling with green stuff. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:13 am

Just looking at it that's what I think ill do. I think I have some zombies some where I could mix in. Might get a skaven handler at the back with a whip. Then when I get a few spare skaven that look like aka en mix them in to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modeling with green stuff.   modeling with green stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modeling with green stuff.
Page 1 of 1