Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS

Go down 
+4
Scragg
Ed Grimoldby
JamesLye
Scott Everritt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Everritt
Cross-Swords Member
Scott Everritt

FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Empty
PostSubject: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm

You stand on the edge of a mighty waterfall. You look down to see the others from your party & watch as their blood is washed over the great drop behind you. The water hides the creature from your sight. The long sword is heavy in your hands. The droplets splashed from the rocks dance over the blade like the tears of so many who have fallen this day. you grip the sword hilt so hard your knuckles are turning white. you take a deep breath, a chill races up your spine as just behind the wall of flowing water you hear the creature do the same... what do you do?

Welcome to Dungeons & Dragons at Cross swords

In the next few weeks I will be putting together a number of games all of which will be posted here online.
most games will require four gaming sessions( thursdays).
The games will be open to all players aged 10+(however games such as call of cthulhu will be restricted to older gamers due to the content)
Max number of players per game is SIX and it is on a first come basis.
One session maybe required to roll up your character however pre-generated characters maybe be available.
if you have any questions please feel free to send them to me.
if you wish to sign up for a role playing game please let me know asap.
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 pm

"You stand on the edge of a mighty waterfall. You look down to see the others from your party & watch as their blood is washed over the great drop behind you. The water hides the creature from your sight. The long sword is heavy in your hands. The droplets splashed from the rocks dance over the blade like the tears of so many who have fallen this day. you grip the sword hilt so hard your knuckles are turning white. you take a deep breath, a chill races up your spine as just behind the wall of flowing water you hear the creature do the same... what do you do?"

I crouch down and swing the blade up in an sweeping arc through the wall of water with the intention of gutting him from groin to neck?? *rolls dice* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ed Grimoldby
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Grimoldby

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 am

I crouch down and swing the blade up in an sweeping arc through the wall of water with the intention of gutting him from groin to neck?? *rolls dice* ^_^

Oh dear, you rolled a one, pity could of been a nice move Razz
Back to top Go down
Scragg
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:44 am

Use creativity to turn the waterfall into a sheet of thick ice thus buying me more time. Wait wrong game. Attempt to attack it knowing full well I'll fail and kill Oli instead muhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:32 am

Backflip into shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ed Grimoldby
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Grimoldby

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 am

"Backflip into shadows."

you fall from the cliff edge, game over
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:03 am

Quote :
"You stand on the edge of a mighty waterfall. You look down to see the others from your party & watch as their blood is washed over the great drop behind you. The water hides the creature from your sight. The long sword is heavy in your hands. The droplets splashed from the rocks dance over the blade like the tears of so many who have fallen this day. you grip the sword hilt so hard your knuckles are turning white. you take a deep breath, a chill races up your spine as just behind the wall of flowing water you hear the creature do the same... what do you do?"

Hail of Doom Arrow his ass.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 am

Quote :
You stand on the edge of a mighty waterfall. You look down to see the others from your party & watch as their blood is washed over the great drop behind you. The water hides the creature from your sight. The long sword is heavy in your hands. The droplets splashed from the rocks dance over the blade like the tears of so many who have fallen this day. you grip the sword hilt so hard your knuckles are turning white. you take a deep breath, a chill races up your spine as just behind the wall of flowing water you hear the creature do the same... what do you do?

Run him over with a Steam Tank Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am

Then outnumber him with fear causers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS   FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORTHCOMING GAMES: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS
Page 1 of 1