Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

character assassination

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

character assassination Empty
PostSubject: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am

I have a question ok in my last game against Chris his grave guard went against my stormvermin unit in my unit I had my grayseer and my bsb Chris did not issue any challenges but just targeted my char in the front rank as far as I read skaven char can hide at the back of there unit and still give the ld buff but reading the rule this can only be done if a challenge is issued. Is there anyway of me getting out of this or something I missed ?
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 pm

nope ,your fucked i`m afraid .you can`t volentaryly deploy in the back rank .bit of a hiccup in the new rules, i agree kind of defeats the objectivesof leading from the back No
Back to top Go down
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Omg sucky rules thanks rich also how do you paint the skin tone on your rats as they look awsome.
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:28 pm

now you`ve done it.
right here goes clanrats elf flesh followed by ogre wash ,touched up with dwarf then elf flesh red eyes with another light wash
rat ogres some are darker using tanned flesh then toning down to elf flesh ,depending on the overall look i`m going for wash it down with ogre flesh or debben mud
plague monks are simular but with a 50/50 wash of green wash and ogre flesh
Back to top Go down
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:20 pm

On the clan rats is that on a black or white undercoated? And thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 am

just to be a pain white,black and brown depending on which can is on the go
Back to top Go down
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:51 am

Lol ok also do you work at princess yachts ? As see someone that looks a lot like you droning a rover I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character assassination   character assassination I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character assassination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: Club & Gaming Area :: Tactics & Strategies-
Jump to: