Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pillars of salt ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Pillars of salt ?? Pillar10

Pillars of salt ?? Pillar11

Okay guys been busy making four of these, which will be used as pillars of salt for Mohsar's spell in Hordes. But b4 i spend ages painting them and stuff i wanted to know if they were "legal" and i was actually able to use them as the rules state that pillars places a quote

" place a 3" aoe anywhere completely in this models control area where it does not touch a models base. The aoe is an obstruction that blocks los and provides cover. It is a structure with arm 18 and leaves play if suffers 1 or more damage points. The aoe remains in play for 1 round "

I really hope i can use them as they took fookin ages to make and get right lol

They are based on 3" circular bases but parts do extend over. But they do on various models in the PP range, these are intended as a visual representation not an actual 3" cylinder, which would in all honesty look a bit crap Smile

Cheers Guys
Back to top Go down
Aaron Dix
Cross-Swords Member
Aaron Dix

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:07 am

they look pretty cool to me pal, if they block LOS and give cover hen i dont see the problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:38 am

cool, i didn't know if there was some rule or whatever that ment they had to be exactly 3" Aoe. Im looking forward to finishing them off.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Dix
Cross-Swords Member
Aaron Dix

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:22 am

can still get my stormclad round it im happy Razz or e stryker through the gap Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:03 am

They look awesome dude, the only thing i would worry about is because they do over extend the base that having them in amongst a few models may prove problematic. But i am sure that could be worked around for the awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:13 am

Cheers guys, thanks. I'm looking forward to finishing them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pillars of salt ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pillars of salt ??   Pillars of salt ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pillars of salt ??
Page 1 of 1