Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament

Go down 
+5
Mike Culpan
Aaron Dix
matt monk
Anthony_Lye
Swabs
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament Empty
PostSubject: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:28 am

3 pound per player for the hire of the hall, all proceeds will go back into better future tournaments.
15 points per player.
Random Partner.
3 Games of "Killbox" scenario. Both Warlocks/Warcasters have to be within 12 inchs of table edge of any table edge from 2nd player`s 2nd turn.
Points are awarded for Control points, Warlocks/Warcasters killed, and Victory points, if there is a tie at the end, it will go down to most points in "Killbox".
No proxies, all models must be built, painted is a bonus, as we all know, painted figs do better Razz
All Scenario info is in Steam Roller 2011 scenario pack http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments#attachments

Friendly spells can be cast on team member, for instance, Khador has Fury spell +3 damage rolls -1 Def can be cast onto a Cygnar Storm lance unit :O

Anything Friendly can be used by BOTH members.

2 Hours per game with 2d6 game extension only known by me, dice down will be called at the end of time extension, finish activation of MODEL and thats that.

No bendy tape measures please, and if anything is looking iffy then call the T.O. (ME) over to have the FINAL ruling.

Please make sure all bases have LOS marked on bases, LOS base marker can be found here http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?23518-Front-arc-marker

Read Page 5 and Play like you have a pair.

Ideally, I am after 12 players, and I am hoping to run this in 3-4 weeks time.

Please put your name down below so I can get rough numbers.

Any issues you know where you can catch me....in your baze killin yur dOOdZ Razz

Primus Swabs
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:03 am

Yeah dude,
should be around for that. Will confirm for you when you have a date but if im here im in !
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:19 pm

as long as i can get my 15pts by the event im in!
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:28 am

Swabs,
You thinking of hosting over a weekend or week day??
Back to top Go down
Aaron Dix
Cross-Swords Member
Aaron Dix

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:13 am

Im in the rolling thunder will hit with such force the ground will crack!
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:26 am

Hoping to host this over a weekend, though depending on when people can make it, at the moment, the date isn`t set in stone, have to see Pub landlord to see what dates are available and go from there.

Though I was thinking of June 11/12 or 18/19 so if you can, please clear your timetables for it Smile

To make it clear, it will be a one day event.
Primus Swabs
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Saturday will be best for me. I am game.
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm

great !! Im in!

Cheers dude!
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:25 am

have you got a date set in stone for this yet?
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 am

not yet, stioll need more peeps to sign-up for the tournament
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:22 am

ok well im definatly up for it and so is my mate dave, im sure we can convince jay to take part.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 am

ok to re-cap, we got ...

Tom
Simon
Ben??
Matt
Dave
Ant 1
Ant 2
Aaron
Guy
Jay??
Maybe Andi Avery, just need to twist his arm Razz
Mike.
Kelly (Sp?)

If we get that many for definite, then it`s a go-go, date might now move to mid July, due to other tournaments clashing.

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

kellie wont be able to make it as she works every weekend. dont forget jake and steve.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:13 am

then we got enough with a few drop-outs, we need 8 minimum or 12max or maybe 16, but that is too many I think, but would be sweeeeeet.

When I am there Monday, I will make sure people sign-up and put there available dates up on the forums.

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
Adam Pearse
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 am

If it's mid July then I should be able to make it mate - unless you have enough players already?
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Always need more players, not got alot of definites yet.

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:17 pm

If it's in mid/late July then count me in. Can't do June as I need to book the day off work.

But my Cryx will be there after I release them from stasis... Cool
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Ok, go for possible 2nd/3rd week in July.

Will confirm with Pub and everyone else this coming week if thats any good for most peeps.
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm

sound good mate, now just to work out what to take in my list.
Back to top Go down
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Sounds good Tyrant Swabs, it will be easier to organize after the ETC. Perhaps see if the Kernow lot want to come up too Idea
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:58 am

Definitely will post on their forums

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:14 am

maybe we could make this an annual southwest warmahordes doubles tourni.
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:12 am

so what factions are people taking, and what caster you thinking of running?
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:25 am

I will be taking.

Kaya the Wildbourne
Feral Warpwolf
Druids of Orboros + UA
Blackclad Wayfarer
Reeve Hunter

Then either a Feralgheist or a Warwolf. Whichever i can get hold of, but i am probably going to get the Warwolf.
And no i dont care if people know what i am taking or not.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Dix
Cross-Swords Member
Aaron Dix

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:29 am

cygnar and that will be a surprise as i havnt even thought of it yet lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament   Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warmachine/Hordes The Enemy Of My Enemy doubles tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next