Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aoe with gunfighter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

aoe with gunfighter. Empty
PostSubject: aoe with gunfighter.   aoe with gunfighter. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 am

i have been reading through the new book wrath and i noticed the new khador jack demolisher has the gun fighter rule to allow it to use its guns in combat. my question is does this mean in combat these guns will auto hit, as even if you fail to roll to hit the furthest you will be away from the target is half an inch and the prime rule book states that an aoe can only ever scatter upto half the distance between the model firing it and its target. this would mean the aoe it never going to move any futher than a quarter of an inch.

what do you guys think, as if thats right that would be 2 power 15 attacks hitting automatically!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: aoe with gunfighter.   aoe with gunfighter. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 am

True to an extent. Half the distance is 0, but alas a miss is still a miss. Therefore although it will still appear to be a direct hit, but will only be half POW, as anything not directly hit by the aoe blast takes half POW.
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: aoe with gunfighter.   aoe with gunfighter. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:42 am

thought it may be that cheers for clearing it up tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aoe with gunfighter.   aoe with gunfighter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aoe with gunfighter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: Club & Gaming Area :: Rules Queries-
Jump to: