Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game of machine/hordes tom night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

Game of machine/hordes tom night Empty
PostSubject: Game of machine/hordes tom night   Game of machine/hordes tom night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 am

As above
Back to top Go down
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Game of machine/hordes tom night   Game of machine/hordes tom night I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I am probably going to go Andi so we can sort something depending whats what and who's there, i think i said i'd play Guy (with Trolls) but we can always do 2 v 2.
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Game of machine/hordes tom night   Game of machine/hordes tom night I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 am

nice one Tom mate although i think Guy is playing kellie but like you say 2v2 whatever. Im going to exeter for my first warmahordes tourny so need some practice with familiarisation of my lists.

Cheers dude see you there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of machine/hordes tom night   Game of machine/hordes tom night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of machine/hordes tom night
Page 1 of 1