Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush

Go down 
+2
Rob Farmer
Swabs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush Empty
PostSubject: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

HI, I am Swabs and I have been into GW stuff for about 20 years, yeah I am THAT old Razz

I haven`t touched Space Marines for about 16 years.

On a serious note, I am looking for some Warhammer Chaos figures to try out some colour schemes, I am also looking to buy/trade some Deffkoptas for my 40k Orks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH bounce

I am thinking Tomb Kings or WoC for my next army, please vote on what one I shall collect and beat you all with Twisted Evil

WAAAAGGGHHH SWABS
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:56 pm

I think TK are getting revamped next year so WoC are your best bet if you don't want to wait that long. WoC are very competitive without being totally bent, will be cool to paint and allow you to field Kholek Suneater...

Warriors really suit your playing style more than TK too ie. run forward and hit it 'till it stops moving! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:44 am

I Vote WoC. Never have too many chaos warriors.
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

PostSubject: Re: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 pm

I vote getting the restraining order from touching space marines lifted..

or WOC again (I'm afraid).
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:06 am

WoC for me as well I'm afraid. They make a good crunching sound when being run over by a steam tank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:40 pm

WoC for me as well. No reason apart from having a cool looking army that runs across the table & hits you in the face repeatedly!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush   HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI, I`m Swabs, and I am a GW addict /wave /blush
Page 1 of 1