Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!

Go down 
+2
Jay Court
michael tetley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am

hey jay its mike
the fantasy doubles tournament is apparently 500 points and you can only use models from the battalion boxes.
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:32 am

Hey Mike. Cheers mate, bit dissapointed that its a) 500 pts. b) restricted to what's in the batallion boxes. Might be able to put an Empire army together, will just have to see what's in the batallion box & see if I can do it! Cool
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:39 pm

ok kwl
in the empire battalion there is
10 greatswords
20 swordsman
8 knights
10 handgunners/crossbowman

i only get like 10 ogres in 500 points lol
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:56 pm

I reckon that Chaos knights should have this tournament in the bag. They on there own will take down most armies. You can even mark them with Nurgle for extra protection.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:52 pm

The Wood Elves battalion box consists of:

2 x Treeman
Highborn on Forest Dragon
196 Dryads
The Hail of Doom Arrow
Thorek

Shame about the points limit.
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Rob Farmer wrote:
The Wood Elves battalion box consists of:

2 x Treeman
Highborn on Forest Dragon
196 Dryads
The Hail of Doom Arrow
Thorek

Shame about the points limit.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Hey Mike. Looked on GW Site after I saw your post, all I need to get are the Greatswords, I already have the rest of it.

Just in case people don't realise, we're talking about the South-West Doubles tournament in February, this is open to fantasy, 40k & LOTR players. It's also on a week-day (sorry Rob/Owen).

This is NOT Lee's knockout doubles tournament which is taking place at Cross-Swords in January.

Still sucks about the pts though, was 750 pts each last year! Plus I think it's a ploy by GW to get people to buy the batallion boxes especially for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:57 am

By the way dude, if you need to send a message to someone you can always click on Memberlist at the top, then PM next to their name. I had all kinds of ideas of what this post was going to be.... I was dissapointed that it was none of them.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:03 am

Jay Court wrote:
This is NOT Lee's knockout doubles tournament which is taking place at Cross-Swords in January.

The knock out tournament is happing at the end of this month, start of next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!   MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FOR JAY COURT!!!
Page 1 of 1