Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

South Coast GT Portsmouth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

South Coast GT Portsmouth Empty
PostSubject: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 am

Hey guys

Just had confirmation that tickets for the SC GT go on sale monday 30th of November. April 24/25th 2010, pompey.

As of now the cost is unknown but likely in the region of £25. There is massive demand for these tickets from all the top players in the country and as such is a ranking event with WPS. Its said to be one of the best tournaments in UK much better than UKGT with probably a comp system to hold off those particularly gay lists, meaning your rewarded much more for your strategical nouce than because you like cheese!

Its gonna be a first come first served event so you will have to be on the ball getting tickets or alternativly arrange for someone to get them for you.

Its a cracking event, competitve but a good laugh and another chance to have a crack at some of the best (who are ranked) players in the UK.

Im definatly going if i can get a ticket so at least one of us will be there. Just thought id give you guys the heads up as those who went to the UKGT this year had a good time (well most of us did) and it'd be a great trip.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

If your getting tickets mate then can you get me one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm

i would but can't afford another tournement this term Sad
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm very keen for this too. It's clearly a popular event though so we may have to suck it up ticketwise.
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 pm

@ Ed

Mate the tourney is next April!
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Andi Avery wrote:
@ Ed

Mate the tourney is next April!

oh in that case i should be ok but will still check my timetable and money before i commit
Back to top Go down
Guy Ringham
Cross-Swords Member
Guy Ringham

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:58 am

i'll be up for that, sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:37 am

Any news on tickets for this? Did we get in?
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 am

Yes mate, Andi got them for us.

Looks like a good set up http://www.heelanassociates.co.uk/SCGTCompPack010.pdf

Cross-swords is on tour again afro

Cheers Andi cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:25 am

Yay! Cheers Andi.

The comp looks interesting. Should level the playing field a bit. No Annoyance/Treeman Ancient combo though... And no Orion!!!
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 am

Rob Farmer wrote:
Yay! Cheers Andi.

The comp looks interesting. Should level the playing field a bit. No Annoyance/Treeman Ancient combo though... And no Orion!!!

Sorry you had to find out like this about Orion. I just couldn't build up the courage to tell you Sad
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Orion   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am

Dont worry rob why dont you call one of your glade guard orion! Im sure he will be just as effective as the big man!
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 am

Andi Avery wrote:

Dont worry rob why dont you call one of your glade guard orion! Im sure he will be just as effective as the big man!

hahahahahahahahahahaha lol! so true Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Has anyone seen the list of entrants on the Warhammer Forum? Holy crap, it's a who's who of warhammer talent... affraid

...and us... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Rob Farmer wrote:
Has anyone seen the list of entrants on the Warhammer Forum? Holy crap, it's a who's who of warhammer talent... affraid

...and us... Very Happy

Yeah its gonna be more competitive than the UKGT!

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast!" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: SCGT   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 am

I personally will be aiming for the wooden spoon thats hopefully made out of gold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Coast GT Portsmouth   South Coast GT Portsmouth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Coast GT Portsmouth
Page 1 of 1