Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly the worst GW models ever?

Go down 
+5
richayson
andy white
Patrick Stuart
Ed Breddy
Owen Farmer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

Possibly the worst GW models ever? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:51 am

Hi,

I've been looking at these for a while now and I have to say these models are sh*t. Maybe they would look better with a different paint job or seeing in the flesh but I'm not holding my breath.

Very disappointing
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1491876&prodId=prod460008a

Give me a break
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1491876&prodId=prod460002a

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:06 am

they look completely different to what i was expected.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stuart
Cross-Swords Member
Patrick Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:55 am

I have seen the sprues for the Minoutaurs at Gamesworkshop and yes not the best models ever sculpted but far better than the paint job makes out. I honestly think it is about 20%rubbish model and 80%paintjob
No excuse for the Razorgor. Pumba on acid!!!
Simply awful model lol!
I believe that that model should recive prize for worst model by Gamesworkshop Exclamation
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: new beastmen   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 am

yep, was looking forward to this release until i saw the models ,maybe thats why there doesn't seem to be a spearhead.
looks like another army which bars me from Gw.

Maybe if their minotaurs looked like this

http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,monstrous_news.php?id=857#i/2010/big/minotaur_01.jpg
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 pm

definatly a paint job problem
the rat ogres are also done in this colour scheme and they dont do the fine models justic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
death to the empire
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:39 pm

The Minotaurs could have been better, have heard a few people say they look a bit comical.

As for the Razorgor - OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! What were they on when they designed this????
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 pm

i dont actually mind the Minotaurs but i think the problem is that gw is always trying to look different and all the good stuffs been coverd.

these are more what i was expecting.
http://arena-deathmatch.com/forums/portal.php

but the razorgor is just wrong, and its weirdly 13 peices... what!
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Who cares what it looks like, GIVE ME STATS, so I can PWN YOU ALL /roar

Swabs
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Love stuff from AoW! Very expensive though.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stuart
Cross-Swords Member
Patrick Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Agree with Jay....very nice but €21.95 per model Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Very expensive...glad to see im not the only one which is appalled by the Razorgor
Im actually shocked how that model managed to get put into production
scratch
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm

i agree pig thing rubbish, minitors are good could be better, doom bull looks really good tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the worst GW models ever?   Possibly the worst GW models ever? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly the worst GW models ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: