Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we will have none of that

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

we will have none of that Empty
PostSubject: we will have none of that   we will have none of that I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 am

article about a guy who won a gt in usa by cheating because his opponents were to spineless to pull him up on things and scared of losing their sportmanship points.

http://bloodofkittens.com/?p=2497
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: we will have none of that   we will have none of that I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 am

And he won?

Bugger me why didnt i think of that!!!
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: we will have none of that   we will have none of that I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 am

i cant believe he wasnt disqualified for that. i thought you could call out cheats to officialls or something like that scratch
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: we will have none of that   we will have none of that I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm

max ayson wrote:
i cant believe he wasnt disqualified for that. i thought you could call out cheats to officialls or something like that scratch

you're right you can but people tend to be scared of looking like a bad sportsman and a difficult opponent
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: we will have none of that   we will have none of that I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 pm

he is annoying i would have flipped the table he premeasured with the tape and his arms a pathetic amount of times and noone said a thing not very competitive i would have called him everytime he did something that was cheating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we will have none of that   we will have none of that I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we will have none of that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: