Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hordes/Warmachine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

Hordes/Warmachine Empty
PostSubject: Hordes/Warmachine   Hordes/Warmachine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 am

Guys and Gals,

Looking at our strength at the moment I believe we have between 6 and 8 players.

Now from those numbers we could start a league run over 8 games, Roughly 8 weeks or so.

I'd be happy to organise etc.

Also would anybody be up for travelling to other clubs for games?

Let us know if your interested.

James
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

Hordes/Warmachine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hordes/Warmachine   Hordes/Warmachine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:03 am

HI James, we are already in talks witht he Exeter guys with a view for them to come down on a saturday this month if everyone can make it then, I think March 20 th.

They have alot of Warmachine players, and they regularly go to tournaments, so PLAY LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR or GTFO Smile

Swabs
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

Hordes/Warmachine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hordes/Warmachine   Hordes/Warmachine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 am

Thats right I remember someone mentioning that.

Who's playing and where.

What do think about the league idea?

James
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

Hordes/Warmachine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hordes/Warmachine   Hordes/Warmachine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 am

Not enough of us regularly playing, maybe if we get another 2-4 more should be enough, but still learning MK2 and alot is still coming out.

Keep practising I say.
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

Hordes/Warmachine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hordes/Warmachine   Hordes/Warmachine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 am

Fair one,

But I counter that even with six we'd have enough to do the Escalation campaign/tournament.

Or even the April campaign for the Scharde Islands that starts in April (three weeks duration).

Its different and as you say the more you play the more chance we have of others taking an interest.

At the moment I believe we have 6 players and two more coming on line.

Even at six you could work over two months with a sceduled games and have a final easily.

See you tonight Chuckles.

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hordes/Warmachine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hordes/Warmachine   Hordes/Warmachine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hordes/Warmachine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: Club & Gaming Area :: Events-
Jump to: