Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrap tank request?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesLye
JamesLye

Scrap tank request? Empty
PostSubject: Scrap tank request?   Scrap tank request? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 am

Hey all

I'm after doing an Ork Battlewagon conversion however I'm lacking the bits and pieces to knock one together. Had a promise of my bro's unwanted Landraider as a starting point but it looks like hes keeping it Sad

I got my eye on a few Ebay bits but was wondering if anyone had any duff tanks they may wish to part with for a few Ork teeth and a pint of fungal beer? or cash if you'd prefer?

Old Rhino, predator, Landraider, whatever...Baneblade Jay ^_~ half a vehicle is good, anything I can pull apart for scraps would be sweet and you would be rewarded for your troubles ^_^

If you think you can help me out drop me a message or Im about on Mondays

Many thanks

Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Scrap tank request?   Scrap tank request? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 am

Yo dude!

Will have a look in my bits box to see what I've got lying around!

Plus it'll be good for you to have a battlewagon in your army, cos it means more things for me to blow up! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Scrap tank request?   Scrap tank request? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Thats a good point Jay ^_^...Tell me, how are your battered angels doing since our last meeting ^_~ ??

On a serious note I appreciate your offer. Can't believe my bro is keeping them now lol
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Scrap tank request?   Scrap tank request? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm

As I said on Monday I hae a plan forming to deal with your army. Your time will come! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrap tank request?   Scrap tank request? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrap tank request?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: