Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Holland
Cross-Swords Member
Jacob Holland

Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell Empty
PostSubject: Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell   Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:46 am

Right folks, I have two rather large armies that I'm interested in selling, one of space wolves and one of blood angels. Both are fully playable armies on their own (at a rough estimate 3000+ points each?), and I would prefer to sell each army as a whole for my conveience (though I might be persuaded to sell individual units). Some of the models are well painted and others will need some attention. I will be able to offer you reasonable prices at much cheaper than new. If anyone's interested, post a reply or get in touch and I can give more details/photos.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell   Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:40 am

It might help people make a decision if you post a list of the units you have for each.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Holland
Cross-Swords Member
Jacob Holland

PostSubject: Blood Angels   Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 am

Ok, here is a list of the Blood Angels I have to sell, space wolves to come.
Most of these guys are in fairly good condition, and you would certainly have a battle ready painted army with little or no work. Some of the models are converted quite nicely (notably the high priest and techmarine). Many of the models have metal blood angels shoulder pads. There is a mix of new and old models.

1 Sanguinary High Priest (w/ jump pack and thunder hammer)

1 Techmarine (w/ full servo harness)

7 Terminators

5 Assault Terminators (w/ Lightning claws)

18 Assault marines without jump packs

13 Assault marines w/ jump packs

30 Tactical/Devastator marines* (inc. 6 heavy weapons and serg. w/ power fist)

6 Death Company (w/ jump packs)

5 [additional] Death Company (needing arms and backpacks)

10 Scouts (inc. serg. w/ power fist)

1 Rhino (old style w/ blood angels front plate)

1 Dreadnought (w/ multi-melta and close-combat weapon, metal model)

1 Landspeeder (w/ heavy bolter)

*inc. some nice old metal devastator bodies, would look really nice with new style heavy weapons. Some of the marines are the old-school 'standing-in-one-pose' variety, which could probably do with replacing.

I was thinking £120, but if anyone's interested, we can discuss the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell   Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Wolves and Blood Angels to sell
Page 1 of 1