Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Necromunda campaign

Go down 
+2
Jay Court
Lee Stubbs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

Necromunda campaign Empty
PostSubject: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi all,

I have been talking to a few people and have desided to run a necromunda campaign.

It will run from the 25th nov. till we brake for xmas. Don't worry if you don't own a gang, counts as will be fine.

rules can be found at http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480009a&categoryId=1100011&section=&aId=5300010

And all pts and gangs can be found on pg74+ in rule book, note not all gangs can take all weapons and you have 1000 credits to start your gang.

Anyone interested let me know, so i know what numbers i'm looking at.

thanks Lee
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey Lee.

We talked about this earlier, so obviously count me in. Should be fun!

Will be using an Escher gang, nothing like a bunch of mad screaming bitches wanting to rip your face off! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Necromunda   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm in with my delaques, also have enforcers if someone wants to borrow them and/or there allowed
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:08 am

andy white wrote:
I'm in with my delaques, also have enforcers if someone wants to borrow them and/or there allowed

Thanks Jay and Andy,

And yes their allowed. All gangs from necromunda and outlanders!
Back to top Go down
James Tregale
Cross-Swords Member
James Tregale

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Andy, I was going to buy an Enforcer pack form the GW site, if possible, could I please use a couple of yours to fill in the gaps on my 10 man squad that the ever so well marketed GW box set leaves?

And hell yeah, im up for this!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Was speaking to Matt (Monk), he said he'll be up for it. He'll probably need a crash-course game over the rules. Don't know what gang he'll be using.
Back to top Go down
James Tregale
Cross-Swords Member
James Tregale

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah, a refresher course game would probably be useful for myself too.
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

What i might do as there are only a few of us is make the first mission shoot out, and play one pair at a time, to go through the basic rules. Second game will be gang fight.
Back to top Go down
Joshua Bullock
Cross-Swords Member
Joshua Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:48 am

I can't believe you're doing this just after i leave....
Back to top Go down
Chris King
Cross-Swords Member
Chris King

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm

James Tregale wrote:
Andy, I was going to buy an Enforcer pack form the GW site, if possible, could I please use a couple of yours to fill in the gaps on my 10 man squad that the ever so well marketed GW box set leaves?

I have a handful of old Arbite models you're welcome to use if they're any good...

I may be interested in this...certainly watching a bit if not playing: I've always wanted to see what Necromunda's like. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:16 am

Joshua Bullock wrote:
I can't believe you're doing this just after i leave....

Joshua I'm sorry, tried 6months ago but none seemed interested.

This is campaign is only on til xmas holidays, then will pick it up again next year.

Chris your more than welcome to join. 1st round is on thurs 25th November, and is shootout.

And gain anyone is welcome to join in, if you don't have the models thats fine, counts as will do for this one.

Lee
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Necromunda   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:01 am

Lee, am already scheduled to play a siege game on that thurs so can I postpone my game a week? Still committed tho and will bring some terrain and rules
yo James more than welcome to borrow the enforcers will bring them on the 25th. If anyone wants to borrow my dealaques for a trial game on that your more than welcome
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Just a quick reminder to all that the necromunda campaign starts this week. & first round is shoot out. If we have time we'll move onto gang fight.

Lee
Back to top Go down
Chris King
Cross-Swords Member
Chris King

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Sorry - my Wife's American, and this Thursday is Thanksgiving. If I don't get a 40K game for next week though I may try to swing by and watch a bit of Necromunda though...
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 am

Hi Chris,

Thats fine. Your more than welcome to join us or join in if you like.

This weeks games are intro, to teach the rules to those who don't know then, and remind the rest of us how they go again.

Lee
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Necromunda is here!!! And the crowd went wild as 2 gangs and 1 arbitries patrol entertained then to race to the top of the tower and press that red button.
The arbitries arrived first, with one gang in hot persuit, and by the time they'd finished fighting for the top spot the other court up to take the glory. Twisted Evil

Which brings us to the mission for 2nd December which is gang fight. So bring those gangs in and Fight!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Well Gang fight has been and gone, and saw jay's ecsher, James's arbiteries and my ecsher in an all out fight.
As jay's ecsher and james's arbiterires traded shoots with one another, my ecsher divided in two, and tried to sneak up on the both. with this new threat sneaking up on them both jay and james changed target, only to find that no shoots found their marks.
And so my ecsher pounced. With my gang leader and ganger going for james's Sgt, and two brave juves go for a lone arbiterie on one side, and ratskin scout and ganger with shotgun agenst jay's juve and ganger.
The arbiteries sgt went down to the gang leader without much of a fight, while both juves went down agenst the lone arbiterie, but as james had lost two enforces to shooting before is sgt went down, the remaining arbiteries felt it to hot to stay and left the conflict. while the ratskin scout and ganger with shotgun took out both juve and ganger out. now the fight was between jay and myself. With the gap closing fast between both gangs, the air was full of bullets. the ratskin was hit by an auto pistol but soon picked heself up to earn he's credits, and my gang leader got wounded by a juve with an auto pistol, but showing what a tough nut she was by shrugging it off as a fleash wound. But in return jay's ecsher saw a wall of shoots bouncing all around, some hitting targets, but most not, and having lost 3 fighter they held their ground in defiance.

Then a stray shoot from a heavy stubber from jay's heavy, put my ganger next to the gang leader down, and thinking there was to much ground to cover to get to the heavy without more loses decided to cut her loses and her gang out of there.

So results; Jay's ecsher won the day, but suffered a saveir blow as one ganger never returned to fight again, James's abiteries survived, but sarg lose an arm and got capture by my ecsher. As for my ecsher They returned fine, except one of the juves who had a nasty blow to the head, and has a frenzy'd look to her.
Back to top Go down
Chris King
Cross-Swords Member
Chris King

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 pm

Great - thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necromunda campaign   Necromunda campaign I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necromunda campaign
Page 1 of 1