Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Bowl League!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

Blood Bowl League! Empty
PostSubject: Blood Bowl League!   Blood Bowl League! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 am

Ok as some of you may know, we are currently intending on getting a Blood Bowl League running. Using the current living rulebook rules, and even any established teams you guys have.

So really what this thread is starting, is for people to A) Post their interest, B) Post their teams name and type, and C) their team rating.

This will help everyone see what they will be up against and who they can challenge for matchs.

So heres my team,

Name: The Dirty Dozen
Team: Nurgle
Rating: 115
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Blood Bowl League! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl League!   Blood Bowl League! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am

Name: The Red Anvils
Race: Dwarf
Team Rating: 140

"Make mine a BLOOD!!"
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

Blood Bowl League! Empty
PostSubject: League   Blood Bowl League! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi id love to break out my orcs again (although ive played about 1 game with them all of 5 years ago) but i love the game.

My team is obviously orckiy in nature and the team name is the orc blacks.

No idea about rating as im typing this from south africa and wont be back for a month but im well up for it
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

Blood Bowl League! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl League!   Blood Bowl League! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 am

I'm in although im away allot i trust James to play for me as assistant coach unless im playing against then it got get awkward Smile

I have a dark elf team, The sword Coast hydras, we have a game on monday against a new ork team haven't played against orks in a while so should be a good tough game.
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

Blood Bowl League! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl League!   Blood Bowl League! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 pm

"So there you have it sports fans!! its The Sword Coast Hydras vs an unknown Orc team. should prove to be a real smack up?"

"Thats right Bob, The Hydras have been quiet these last few months, rumours on the circuit are they've been in training and learnt some real slick tricks"

"Well maybe Mike, but lets not forget about this Orc team. There big, green and that blitzer looks like he could eat elves for breakfast. I wouldnt want to bet either way on a match like this one"

"Well said Bob. On that notes we'll catch you all here, same time, same place. The West Coast Hydras making their come back push, exciting stuff"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Bowl League! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Bowl League!   Blood Bowl League! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Bowl League!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: